“I try to leave out the parts that people skip.” – Elmore Leonard
Succinct. Meaningful. Good writing should be both.
AGW Communications has written for and about hundreds of design firms. We know how to emphasize each firm’s unique identity. We teach our clients how to incorporate consistency and creativity into communication efforts, and how to speak and write in words clients can understand and appreciate.
We provide writing and editing for the following:
- Collateral materials
- Direct mail and e-mail communications / newsletters
- Social and electronic media
- Advertorial and editorial articles
- News releases and media pitches
- Award submissions
- Business development / prospect letters